At dotLeaf we want our customers to enjoy our products while remaining healthy and safe, so we compiled this list of basic vaporizor warnings and precautions. This is not a complete list of all the dangers of vaporization. Customers should read all information included in their product purchases and ensure they are fully educated on the proper use, maintenance, and storage of any vaporizing products before using.
dotLeaf products are for adult Consumers who are over the age of 21 (or the legal smoking age in your area). dotLeaf will not be held liable or responsible for any damages related to the use of our products.
GENERAL BATTERY SAFETY
- Lithium-ion batteries are volatile and may explode or burn if used with devices not approved by the battery manufacturer; or if charged, used, transported, stored or disposed of improperly.
- Only use batteries that have been approved by the battery manufacturer for use in vaping devices.
- Only use batteries that are the correct size and amp rating for your device.
- Do not charge batteries unless they are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Charging cables are added for convenience however we recommend using an external battery charger designed for the size and rating of batteries you are using.
- Always use a surge protector when charging batteries.
- Do not leave batteries unattended while charging, do not leave them charging overnight.
- Do not charge batteries or leave them unattended in your vehicle.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different battery brands.
- Do not leave batteries in your vaping device while not in use, unattended, or overnight.
- Keep batteries away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity, water, and metal.
- Never tamper with batteries.
- Inspect all batteries for wear or damage before each use. Do not use if worn or damaged.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot; immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from the outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is well ventilated.
- Do not carry or store batteries in your pocket, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
- Always have a fire extinguisher handy in an event of a fire.
- Do not throw batteries into a fire. Please recycle or dispose of according to local law.
- Keep batteries away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and/or call your local poison control center.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or bodily injury.
GENERAL VAPORIZER DEVICE SAFETY
- Do not use your new dotLeaf product if it appears to have been opened or damaged in transit.
- Do not use “BETA” or “TESTER” models of devices
- Do not use your new dotLeaf product if you suspect it is counterfeit. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Read all instructions and safety information before using any vapor device.
- Do not install tanks on mechanical (non-regulated) mods, explosion may occur.
- Coil installation must be done carefully to ensure adequate spacing from the cap, deck, and center post. Improper coil installation may result in damage to your device, property damage, and/or injury.
- Do not use your vapor device if buttons become stuck or feel “crunchy”. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
- Only use batteries approved by the manufacturer for use in vapor devices.
- Always turn off your vapor apparatus in between uses.
- Keep your device away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity, water and metal.
- Do not carry or store your device in your pocket or purse, or anywhere it may be exposed to metal or unintentional pressing of the fire button.
- Keep all vapor materials away from children and pets.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage or bodily injury.
The products offered by dotLeaf are not intended for pregnant or nursing women, children, people with or at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, or those who are sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or vegetable glycerin. Products sold by dotLeaf have not been reviewed by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease. Our products are not intended as a smoking cessation product. By using our site and/or ordering products from us, you agree that no claims about safety, health benefits or uses for the products were specifically stated by dotLeaf.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA Prop 65 WARNING
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There is more information on the website for the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), www.oehha.ca.gov. That’s the California agency in charge of implementing Proposition 65. You also may want to visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, another OEHHA website that provides information about Proposition 65 warnings.
For additional safety information on a specific dotLeaf product, please see the product page on our website.